Questions and Comments

If you or a loved one are represented by an attorney on the Conflicts Panel and you have questions about the case, contact the attorney assigned to you directly.  Please contact us with any of these questions or concerns:

  • When you don’t remember the name or contact information of the attorney assigned to your case.
  • When you have concerns or complaints about the representation by the attorney on your case.

You can contact us any of these ways: 

  1. Email [email protected]. If you are writing about a specific case, please provide the defendant’s full name and the case number if you have it.
  2. Submit a question through the form here.
  3. Call 833-296-1529 and leave a message.