Principal at Gutierrez Law Group, APLC (2018-2021); Partner at Gutierrez Blanco & Arias, PC (2015-2018); Associate Attorney at Arias Ozzello & Gignac, LLP (now known as Arias Sanguinetti Wang & Torrijos, LLP) (2011-2015).
Southwestern Law School: Juris Doctorate (2009); Executive Board Member of the Latino Law Student Association; Co-Founded the Latino Law Student Association Moot Court Competition Team; Recipient of the CALI Excellence of the Future Award.
California State University, Fullerton: B.A. in Criminal Justice with a Minor in Political Science (2005).
Bar Admissions And Associations
California State Bar; Unied States Central District of California; Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles; Los Angeles County Bar Association; Mexican American Bar Association; Beverly Hills Bar Association; South Bay Bar Association.
PRACTICE AREAS AND A SAMPLING OF MR. GUTIERREZ’S REPRESENTATIVE MATTERS:
- Wage & Hour Class actions/PAGA Representative Actions.
- Consumer Class Actions.
- Personal Injury.
- Individual Employment Matters, including discrimination and wrongful termination.
- Successfully obtained a confidential seven-figure recovery against major automobile manufacturer involving an exploding gas tank.
- Successfully obtained an eight-figure recovery against the City of Los Angeles on behalf of a client who was ran over by a city garbage truck (as an associate with Arias Ozzello & Gignac, LLP).
- Successfully obtained $500,000 on behalf of a client who suffered a broken ankle as a result of a motorcycle collision involving an SUV.
- Successfully obtained a $150,000 recovery in a medical malpractice action against the County of Los Angeles involving the wrongful death of a mother due to the County’s failure to diagnose and treat the onset of Stevens Johnson Syndrome and eventual Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis as a result of the County doctors’ administration of the antibiotic Levofloxacin (brand name Levaquin).
- Successfully obtained a confidential six-figure recovery in unpaid wages and for other relevant California Labor Code violations on behalf the estate of an employee who suffered a fatal industrial injury.
- Successfully obtained $75,000 on behalf of a client who was involved in a minor impact auto collision resulting in non-demonstrable injuries or property damage.